Since 2007, the Hyundai Azera has taken over Mercedes as one most number of taxis in Singapore. The Limo Cab is longer, wider and taller than the Mercedes E-class cabs plying the road. Its 3.3 litre V6 engine is also one of the largest among cabs here, making it a powerful but easeful ride when carrying greater number of passengers.
With its robust body, the Limo Cab is intelligently engineered to absorb collision energy. Combined with front and rear crumple zones, bodyside reinforcements, hood-buckling creases and an energy-absorbing steering column, its sheer power makes it a highly safe, reliable and recommended ride.
Enjoy the use of the Limo Cab for business functions and special events where its grandeur befits the occasion.
Find out more about the Limo Cab and the full range of services available with it!
Adapted from Limousine Cab.
Limo Cab – Metered Service
S$10.00 – Current booking fee (immediate)
S$18.00 – Advance booking fee (30 mins and above)
S$3.90 – Boarding meter fare
S$0.20 – Every 385 metres thereafter or less up to 10 km
S$0.20 – Every 330 metres thereafter or less after 10 km
S$0.20 – Every 45 seconds of waiting or less
Additional peak hour, city area, public holiday, late night, sentosa, ERP (toll charges) and airport surcharges applies
Limo Cab – Flat Rate Service
Limousine Cab : (+65) 6535 3534
Limo Cab : (+65) 8368 9737
Limo Taxi Cab : (+65) 6600 9920
Limo Cab Singapore : (+65) 8388 3885
Limo Cab Booking : (+65) 9008 7079
EzyLimo : (+65) 8448 0222
Limo Maxi : (+65) 6535 3534
Limo Cab Singapore Limousine : (+65) 8368 9737
Alex Limousine : (+65) 9003 2237
Limousine Transport : (+65) 6535 3534
S$50.00 per transfer (point A to point B)
S$60.00 per Airport Arrival Transfer (with meet & greet service)
S$50.00 per Airport Departure transfer
S$50.00 per hour (min. 2 consecutive hours disposal)
- Midnight charge of an additional S$12 per transfer or per hour (00:00 Hrs to 05:59 Hrs) applies
- Waiting time charge of $10 per 15 mins block (if any).
- Extra stops will be charged at $20 per stop. Maximum of two (2) en-route stops, with the entire transfer to be completed within sixty (60) minutes. Transfer will be charged as a Hourly Disposal service beyond sixty (60) minutes, with a minimum of two (2) hours disposal for Limousine Cabs and a minimum of three (3) hours disposal for Private Limo.
- Additional S$10 surcharge per transfer for areas out of the way (i.e. Jurong, Tuas, Kranji Area)
- Credit card payment, an additional 10% administrative charge and 7% GST (Goods & Service Tax) surcharge applies.
- No additional booking fee, ERP (toll charges), holiday, peak hour , city, airport, parking and/or fuel surcharges.